Management Accountant- Infrastructure
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12transport-and-rail 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The objective of the Project Accountant is to partner with the Operational teams focusing on month end accounting with lots of ad hoc work around performance reporting & analysis, process improvement etc.
- Prepare variance analysis on financial information and maintain records of operating performance for comparison with estimated budgets.
- Month end accounting including journal posting & small volume invoicing
- Support the development and implementation of company wide initiatives in the areas of project and business unit financial management and analysis
- Plenty of room for process improvement
- Work with the project teams on a weekly basis to validate costs to complete
- Complete the GST reconciliation, monthly and quarterly dependent on the company’s requirement
- Review all required Intercompany reconciliations in accordance with month end timetable
- Ad hoc analysis
If you are a part qualified or newly qualified accountant looking for progression within a large company this role is for you.
Applicants with Project Accounting experience within the Construction/ Infrastructure/ Rail space would be highly preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.