Senior Management Accountant *12 Month FTC*
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Large blue-chip investment organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Management Accountant. The role delivers insights into financial results and provide an effective finance, control and governance environment over the business. You will spearhead the FP&A process including budgeting for the group and producing analysis packs as well as the financial accounting & month end procedures.
- Producing analysis packs based on group performance & presenting commercial information to senior management
- Act as the key point of contact for a large portfolio
- Support the month end accounting process
- Reporting in accordance with investor reporting timetable
- Providing commentary explaining the financial performance and accurate and timely GST reporting
- Assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements. Deliver internal and external audit requirements and liaise with audit teams
- Audited annual consolidated financial statements to the board meeting for approval
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly performance pack and Management, Audit & Compliance Committee and Board reporting
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Recognised tertiary qualification and professional certificate (CPA or CA)
- A minimum of at least five years in an Management Accountant role
- Experience within property
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and manage competing time pressures.
- A team player and able to form relationships and work with a variety of people from across the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.