Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-01-26 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Experienced Accountant sought for a large corporate based in Perth's CBD for a 3-6 months contract with a strong chance of further permanent opportunities in 2019 as the organisation continues to grow. This is hands-on process improvement focused contract where month end processes and a good understanding of accounts payables, transactional finance and month end processes are a must. The ability to work under minimal supervision and quickly forge strong and effective working relationships with stakeholders is key to being successful in this role.
- Responsible for leading process improvement initiatives to streamline month end processes
- Work autonomously, identify issues and recommendations of ways to streamline the process
- Potential requirement to rebuild month end models in Excel
- Liaise effectively with internal stakeholders to drive successful and timely outcomes
- Other ad-hoc reporting improvements and project accounting duties
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified accountant
- 3+ years post qualification experience (minimum)
- Experience of working in a large complex reporting environment would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Immediately available
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.