Mine Operations Accountant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-09 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This organisation based in Brisbane’s CBD, is looking for an Operations Accountant to not only lead the month-end management accounting process from start to end, but to also have the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business, and present financial analysis to the Directors in a Business Partnering capacity.
• Preparation and analysis of management reports;
• Provision of strategic financial cost and activity information to departments to assist with decision making;
• Liaising with key stakeholders to meet information needs;
• Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts and in analysing actual performance against these plans;
• Processing of monthly journals; and
• Involvement in identifying and improving financial process and systems.
• CPA/CA qualified and ideally have a Practice (Business Services / Audit) background
• Experience in the provision and analysis of management accounting reports
• Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of month-end management accounting responsibilities
• Advanced Excel skills
If you are looking for your next challenge definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.