Salary Additional Benefits
Location Western Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-02 financial-services Western Suburbs Perth Western Australia AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A tight knit team in a collaborative office is the perfect place to settle into a long term role with a company looking well into 2019 around growth and expansion. If you are looking for stability and flexibility in a company that offers support and career progression then look no further. With a well established team focused on today, to grow well into tomorrow, there is an opportunity for hard working, quality candidates to build a career here and now.
As the Management Accountant and a member of the finance team, your focus will be to provide professional and timely administration and accounting for a number of groups within the clients per-view.
The role will require an quality communicator who is both analytical, hands-on and can engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders across a diverse company.
You will be responsible for the day to day accounting and finance functions as well as providing support to the management & finance team alike.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• General ledger account reconciliations
• 2-4 years experience in a similar role (Construction / resources will be favoured)
• Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce or relevant courses
• Updating of monthly financial forecast
• Controlling and maintaining operating cash flows and cash flow projections;
• Support General and Operational Managers to cost and budget new and existing projects, contracts and opportunities
• Adhere to statutory obligations and apply sound accounting standards; and
• Review and analyse cost reports, schedules and other progress and status reports and provide updates to management
• CA / CPA qualification required
• Monthly review of all project costs to budget
• Management of debtor's collection
• Assist with implementing the Pronto ERP system to new entities in order to improve financial reporting
• You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Have excellent communication, both written and verbal
I would love to discuss this opportunity with those both with and without management accounting experience. The client is flexible on experience but is looking for quality around skills and personal drive within a new organisation. Confidential Discussion to (email@example.com)
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.