Assistant Management Accountant | Immediate Start
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-08 accountancy Melbourne Northern Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 30 35 35 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client are an fservices organisation who have offices Victoria wide with their headquarters in Melbourne in the North. They are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter. You will support the finance team at a group level and take responsibility for management reporting. The role plays a vital part of providing financial and accounting support to the business operations, and you will be exposed to various stakeholders within the business This role offers an excellent career progression opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer or Grad Accountant. Ideally you will be available immediately or within a week's notice.
- Management reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Inter-company reconciliations and credit card statements.
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting reporting.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc project support for various finance initiatives to streamline current processes.
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Accounts experience.
- Studying towards CA / CPA is highly regarded.
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Friendly, can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
As this position holds the potential for permanency the successful candidate will need to hold either Australian citizenship or a visa that allows them long term working rights.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.