Salary Competitive Salary + Super
Consultant Ben Hoffman
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-20 accountancy Sydney New South Wales 52 Martin Place Sydney NSW AU 2000 AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working as an integral part of a small dynamic team, this role’s primary responsibility is for the accurate reporting of business transactions and information that will facilitate planning decisions for the organisation. You will also complete the end to end process of reconciliation of all finance information from the group through to the preparation of the monthly/yearly management reports.
This is an autonomous role and will suit someone who is a self-motivated and has the ability to manage tasks and priorities accordingly.
Month/Year end financial reporting
• Producing analysis packs based on group performance & presenting commercial information to senior management.
• Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders.
• Providing commentary explaining the financial performance and accurate and timely MIS reporting
• Responsible for preparation of the monthly performance pack and Management, Audit & Compliance
• Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budget & forecasts.
• Play a lead role in compiling the annual budget with senior management.
• Comparing actual budget with original budget forecast in order to interpret and explain to key stakeholders the variance.
The Successful Applicant
• CIMA/ACMA /CPA qualified.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in an accounting role.
• Proven experience as a management accountant.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Xero, MYOB, Data Dear, Fathom etc.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Hoffman on +61 2 82893224 for a confidential discussion.