Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-27 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with the performance reporting and budget and forecasting for the superannuation division. The position will be responsible for providing decision support and partnering to the business and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong analyst experience, ideally with prior wealth experience.
- Corporate budgets, planning and analysis
- Revenue reporting and analysis
- Corporate project, strategy financial evaluation
- Management reporting, forecasting, variance, trend analysis
- Develop and drive forward process improvement initiatives
- Analysis of market trends and competitors to assist revenue growth
- Monitoring and control of business costs
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 8+ years FP&A experience
- Experience within a Financial Services Wealth firm preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
The role offers the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders in a dynamic and changing organisation. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.