Senior Accountant - $140k
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-04-26 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 125000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Fantastic opportunity for an experience Accountant/Finance Analyst to join a progressive International base metals miner based in Perth's CBD. This is a 9 months full time and 5 days per week fixed term contract with flexible working hours, there is a strong chance the position will go permanent. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working at a senior finance level in a base metals miner dealing with Copper or Nickel.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and internal controls
• Provide analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results that will serve for external and management reporting.
• Support the accounting and finance function to standardise and optimise internal processes
• Ensure revenue and sales figures are accurate.
• Work extensively various stakeholders in order to manage requests.
• Provide required ad-hoc information to internal & external audits.
• Support ad hoc projects or initiatives.
• ACA, CPA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
• Fully qualified accountant with minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
• Recent and hands-on experience of SAP or Oracle Financials preferred
• Strong intermediate or advanced level Excel skills
• Resources sector experience essential (base metals preferred)
• Commence mid-April and commit to 9 months minimum (strong chance of going permanent)
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.