Finance Business Analyst
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 accountancy Sydney Inner Suburbs New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Fixed term opportunity for a finance business analyst to work for a FMCG manufacturing business within close proximity to Sydney CBD.
- Conduct business analysis and develop commercial insights to support the development of strategic and tactical business cases
- Seek improvement opportunities by identifying and resolving business process issues
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to provide support on commercial data including sales analytics, funding programs and rebate arrangements, etc
- Play a pivotal role in the budget and forecasting for the division of the business
- Provide input using business intelligence tools to identify/target customer segment markets for development or growth.
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce or a related discipline
- Previous relevant experience in business/commercial analysis; experience in a FMCG manufacturing business will be an added advantage
- Able to work in a cross functional team
- Solid data analysis, business intelligence and Excel skills.
- Commercially astute with good stakeholder and people management skills
This is a 6 months fixed term contract role for a renowned, leading FMCG manufacturing business. They are have an excellent market position across Australia poised for growth and expansion.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.