Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 building-and-construction Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
My client is a business dedicated to the construction, development and management of clean energy production through solar and wind power. The business is recognised globally and prides themselves on a sustainable business model that generates value not only for the company, but also for the communities in which they operate. Following a recent development in NSW, the organisation is now looking for an ambitious Management Accountant to join their high performing finance team. The role will report directly to the Finance Manager and have an oversight over various aspects of project acqusitions and investments.
- Support Budget preparation.
- Supporting Management by providing detailed variance analysis.
- Prepare and present monthly management reports.
- Support new project acquisitions including reports and various processes to get approval.
- Support the financial due diligence process.
- Oversee all required reports in relation to the acquisition process.
- Support financial analysis of new and existing investments.
- Create, maintain and update financial models.
- Prepare and present investment reports to stakeholders.
- Prepare adhoc management reports, including Cash Flow and P&L.
- CPA, CA or CFA qualified.
- Big Four experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in accounting related experience.
- Ideally 3 (or more) years of professional acquisition experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Highly details oriented and organized in work;
- Solid working knowledge of advanced Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities accordingly;
In joining this fast-paced team, you will be responsible for the mentorship of junior members of the team and enter an organisation that places a high importance on meeting deadlines as well as looking to expand your knowledge within the Renewable Energy industry. The role provides long term career stability plus possible growth opportunities as your skill set evolves.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.