Project Accountant | Leading ASX Corporate | 6 Month Contract
Salary AUD400 - AUD470 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 400 470 470 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a leading ASX listed business on an initial 6 month contract focusing on a major integration project.
About the Project Accountant role:
Working within with the Technology Finance team, this role will encompass a wide range of month end project orientated financial duties and provide support to the wider finance team. You will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team, and be responsible for engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels.
- Provide accurate analysis on a number of different transactions
- Labour costing and timesheet reporting
- Monthly management reporting and assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly accruals, prepayments and financial adjustments
- Deal with a wide variety of stakeholders including Project Managers
- Provide in depth analysis and commentary on various reports
To be successful in this position you may be near to completing or may have recently completed your professional qualification (CA/CPA), and have 3+ years experience working within an accounting function in a Finance Analyst or Project Accountant role.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.