Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This Australian organisation is a market leader in its field and is looking to expand globally. The business has a great culture and is very forward thinking in its approach. With the growth the company is currently experiencing they are looking to expand the Management Accounting Team, to ensure that business decisions are based on sound financial information.
Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, the role requires an experience Management Accountant to assist with all budgeting and forecasting. The role also provides the opportunity to work within a team, responsible for developing business cases for future investment for the business and also what areas should be scaled back.
• Review, analyse and present on the financial and budgetary performance and trends
• Liaise, consult and provide timely and accurate high level advice and assistance to a range of clients across the business on budget and financial related issues, including the provisions of variance analysis reports, comments, submissions, ministerials and briefs
• Ad-hoc Business Partnering analysis as required per the commercial direction of the business
• Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications
• CPA/CA qualified and ideally have a Practice (Business Services)
• Experience in the provision and analysis of management reports
• Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of month-end management accounting responsibilities
• Advanced Excel skills
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.