Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-07 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a large retailer based in the CBD and act as a business partner for the Sales and Marketing business units. You will join a large team and provide analytical support and assist in decision making. This is a temporary to permanent role.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified CA/CPA/CIMA, with a strong background in budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and financial analysis, from within a large, corporate environment. This opportunity is to commence immediately and will be for a period of 6 months.
- Developing monthly P&Ls and reviewing variance analysis with business partners.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process for Australia & NZ business.
- Financial modelling for new business initiatives
- Analytical support for decision making
- Development and preparation of management reports and presentations for GMs, their direct reports and business managers.
- Improving the company’s processes and reporting systems
- CA or CPA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Vast exposure to budgeting and forecasting and responsibility for the P&L
- Experienced using TM1 is essential
- Retail or FMCG experience is highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.