Corporate Accountant Perth CBD
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-24 2019-06-22 property-and-housing Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the corporate accountant you will be reporting into the GFC and take care of Tax / Compliance issues whilst helping to prepare the financial reports and budgets for the group. If you are looking for a challenge in a well known, CBD based company this is for you. With excellent career prospects and the ability to work with the executive team you will learn and grow with the role. Audit experience is highly regarded and CA/CPA qualification is a must!
Reports to: Financial Controller
Stunning Perth CBD Location
- Liaise with Trust Accounting providers to ensure the accurate and timely provision of property financial data.
- Liaise with the CFO, Financial Controller and Accounting Team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting is available for consolidation in the Group’s monthly reports.
- Support the Financial Controller and the Chief Financial Officer in other adhoc projects or priorities as required.
- Prepare tax returns for the Hawaiian group entities and liaise with tax advisors on various tax compliance requirements.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation calculations for the groups entities.
- Prepare annual company statutory financial reports, co-ordinate year end audit and liaise with auditors.
- Prepare month end company financial reports with budget variance analysis commentaries.
- Prepare month end Balance Sheet reconciliations, supporting work papers and maintenance of financial account accuracy.
- Prepare quarterly board financial update with Group Profit & Loss and Cash-flow forecast.
- Prepare quarterly/bi-annually bank compliance certificates to lenders.
- Liaise with General Managers, Property Managers and Property Accountants to ensure accuracy of the Group’s forecast cash flow and profit and loss.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Audit experience is an advantage (Big 4 desirable)
- Commercial experience with tax and accounting
- Relevant tertiary degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. (internal & external)
- Well developed analytical skills
With some urgency around this role feel free to contact me direct or send your CV to email@example.com
Look forward to discussing the role in more depth and hearing more about your experience in accounting and finance.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.