Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-06-28 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are seeking a Management Accountant looking for their next move to come and work for a leading mining organisation based in Brisbane. The organisation is currently going through a period of growth and is seeking a Management Accountant to business partner with line managers and provide insightful reports to support business decisions. This organisation is close knit and ideally would like a candidate that is willing to grow and learn with the role.
- Provide variance analysis and insightful detail into movements
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process for the business unit and work closely with team leads to ensure accurate and timely forecasts.
- Ad hoc business partnering analysis as required
- Basic modelling skills to provide analysis for future business decisions
- Monthly preparation of the management accounts
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
- 2 + years prior experience working in a Management Accounting roles
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Mining experience preffered
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent excel skills including the ability to build models from scratch
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.