Salary AUD35 - AUD45 per hour
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-29 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 35 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This growing company supports the Healthcare Sector. A family business that has been providing high level professional support has recently been acquired by a large global firm and is expanding fast. The team is extremely supportive and all highly experienced in their respective fields.
About the role
This is a newly developed position that would suit a Management Accountant looking for a dynamic role, whilst the business experiences rapid growth and a requirement of new systems and reporting requirements.
The role requires a Management Accountant that has experience with the ability to plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity.
• Plan, study and manipulate data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases and inventory.
• Preparation and analysis of management reports;
• Provision of strategic financial cost and activity information to departments to assist with decision making;
• Liaising with key stakeholders to meet information needs;
• Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts and in analysing actual performance against these plans;
• Processing of monthly journals; and
• Involvement in identifying and improving financial process and systems.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• A tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Commerce;
• Have completed or be in the final stages of your CPA/CA qualification;
• A minimum of 3 years in a Management Accountant role
• Be highly literate with Microsoft Excel (intermediate level or above);
• Understanding and experience with automated reporting systems;
• Possess strong time management and organisational skills; and
• Have strong commercial acumen and high attention to detail.
Develop you career working with a great CFO.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.