Financial / Management Accountant
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-12 accountancy Osborne South Australia AU 5017 AUD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Financial/Management Accountant role supports the Financial Accounting team lead in maintaining the integrity of financial accounting data and the monthly management reporting cycle. Delivering value added services to stakeholders through accurate and timely reporting on financial and operational performance to support program delivery.
The Financial/Management Accountant works closely with other members in the finance team and department managers in providing financial and operational performance reporting, providing analysis to support business decision making.
Operating in a complex environment with changing needs of the organisational/ applicable accounting standards, the position requires the ability to manage a number of competing priorities and prioritising a varied workload which will require planning and communication with the various stakeholders.
In addition, the role is responsible for reconciliation of general ledger accounts, overhead analysis and re-attribution, providing support with BAS, FBT, half and full year Income Tax.
- Preparation, analysis and commentary of monthly financial and management reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet.
- Supporting FBT, half year and full year deferred tax calculations including liaising with the Tax Manager.
- Perform ad-hoc project and specialist analysis as required by the Chief Finance Officer, Financial Controller or Team Lead.
- Identify and Implement process improvement initiatives including further development of management reports and financial systems to increase efficiencies as well as establishing a continuous improvement culture.
- Delivery of value added services to stakeholders through accurate, timely financial performance and project costs information and financial guidance in support of the programs delivery.
- Must be fully qualified CA/CPA.
- Proven experience as a Finance Professional within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 practice.
- Strong experience within a Audit specific role.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.