Salary AUD110,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Package
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A premier brand in their field, this professional services firm is known as one of the big six. Based in Sydney CBD, the selected Management Accountant will engage with Senior Managers and Partners on a number of issues. Strong business acumen and the ability to deal with finance and non-finance stakeholders will be highly regarded. Development and progression is key focus of the company and line managers alike.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
• Preparation and review of monthly management reports including profit & loss accounts
• Budget and forecast preparation
• PowerPoint presentations
• Analysis of key performance indicators
• Preparation of financial documents including commentary to support business promotions
• Value-add projects
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
• 3-5 years relevant work experience. Experience in a professional services environment is desirable but not essential.
• Experience in preparing and delivering annual budgets/forecast
• The ability to provide insightful commentary and analysis based on financial reports and data
• Advanced Excel skills (including ability to use advanced functions such as pivot tables, vlookup's, graphs/charts, etc.) as well as proficiency of other Microsoft applications
• Experienced user of Business Intelligence tools, IBM Cognos TM1
• A degree in Accounting or related course, as well as CPA Qualified
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.