Management Accountant | Global Business | SE Suburbs
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD114,000 per annum
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-04 2019-08-03 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 110000 114000 114000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This unique role offers the opportunity to partner across the business and provide analysis, insights and recommendations to drive performance and the decision making process. Due to their continued growth, they are currently seeking a highly motivated Management Accountant to join their broad and diverse finance team.
- Commercial analysis of cost and cost drivers to support the operations team to manage budgets and deliver efficient service to clients.
- Preparation of the management accounts and forecasts in line with the business structure including associated modelling.
- Business partner with the Operations Team and be the key point of contact for all finance related matters.
- Preparation of monthly finance reviews & quarterly manager meetings.
- Manage delivery of weekly and ad-hoc KPI reporting.
- Interpret the breakdown of all cost & revenue drivers impacting on forecasting in order to improve the forecasting process and accuracy.
- Conduct variance analysis on all forecast inputs, investigate anomalies and discuss with to eliminate variances.
- Assist with adhoc financial analysis.
- Liaise with external auditors when required.
- A tertiary degree in accounting or similar relevant field.
- Professional qualification in CA/CPA/CIMA.
- High level numeracy & analytical skills.
- Commercially focused mindset.
- Previous experience in a role focused around budgets/forecasts (Minimum 3 years).
- Comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders/management.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.