Management Accountant | Big 4 First Mover | Multinational Brand
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Unique opportunity for a Big 4 first mover to have a big impact on driving profitability across the Group. Accountable for assisting in the preparation of week/month end reporting, forecasting and budgets. They will ensure effective governance and controls including involvement in implementing process improvements across the group. You will support the Finance Manager in delivering timely, accurate, meaningful financial results to and in support of the business.
- Contribute to the delivery of year-end financial statements on time and of high quality, meeting all statutory reporting obligations
- Contribution to the delivery of the monthly/weekly financial results for the Leadership Team/Board including analysis and commentary
- Provide as required ad-hoc support to the Head of Finance
- Excellent data analysis, reporting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of International Accounting Standards and their application to financial reporting requirements
- Manage outcomes from Audits (internal and external)
- Coach, mentor and guide team members to deepen understanding and how to be most effective in their respective roles
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly forecasting process and annual budget process
- Preparation and filing of state and federal tax requirements and other statutory returns
- Big 4 trained with 3-5 years experience & CA qualified
- Open to candidates who work in a mid tier accounting firm again looking for their first move to industry
- Excellent communication skills, able to comfortable engage with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced excel
- Lead by example, holding team to account on their behaviour and key objectives; constructive working relationships between the team and the relevant Business Units
This business are going through a big recruitment phase to up skill and bring in some top quality professionals so a great chance to join the journey!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.