Senior Management Accountant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Adelaide AirportFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-09-21 accountancy Adelaide Airport South Australia 2 Kel Barclay Avenue Adelaide Airport 5950 SA AU 5950 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR TAE Aerospace https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/TAE.gif
TAE engineer and manufacture aerospace components across Australia, they partner with a broad range of clients; varying from family owned agricultural businesses to international and Defence. The complexity of their clients needs demand constant varying of operational management and adaptive problem-solving. This role will be aligned to the Aviation segment of the business located in Adelaide, leading a small but experienced finance function who report into the head office in Amberley, Queensland.
The individual will need to be involved with the site Accounting and Reporting requirements, overseeing the transactional functions and monitoring the stock management processes which will essentially develop into a Business Partnering role as the business grows.
- Leading the financial, accounting and reporting functions to ensure the financial and management accounting requirements are completed accurately and within appropriate time frames.
- Over-viewing and providing support with End of Month processing, commentary and analysis.
- Business Partnering for job costings and analysis, stock management with the Operations Team and Credit Controller.
- Stakeholder relationship management across all business segments.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree Qualification in Accountancy, Certification of Chartered Accountant or CPA held with experience of 5+ years in the commercial sector.
- Highly developed stakeholder relationship management skills, team leadership experience and a collaborative nature. A leader who can coach and motivate teamwork in order to achieve optimal performance.
- Strong commercial acumen and proven knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- A strong understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles, highly developed analytical skills with the ability to identify common trends in complex data.
- The ability to interpret financial data and communicate to the broader business in the appropriate language.
- The ability to work and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and act in the highest degree of discretion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong integrated ERP and Excel skills.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.