Accountant | Leading International Business | $110k
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-26 accountancy Melbourne Victoria Lorimer Street AU 3207 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join a global powerhouse in a value-add transformational role to join them as they embark on a journey of growth.
About the Accountant role:
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for a wide range of duties focused around month end reporting and play a key part in delivering accurate and timely financial results.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintain regular budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in delivering accurate year-end financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory returns and tax compliance
- Be a thought leader around systems and reporting processes
- Provide detailed analysis as required
- Influence and manage a wide range of stakeholders
Key Selection Criteria:
- 5+ years experience working in a similar role
- CA/CPA Qualified or overseas equivalent
- Ideally Big 4 or Mid Tier background, or large multinational
- Strong understand of accounting standards and principles
- Excellent communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Highly proficient with systems
- Strong commercial acumen
If the above sounds like you then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.