Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-01 accountancy Barangaroo New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global renewable company, luxurious office space in Barangaroo. The role provides long term career stability plus possible growth opportunities as your skill set evolves.
- Support Budget preparation.
- Supporting Management by providing detailed variance analysis.
- Prepare and present monthly management reports.
- Support new project acquisitions including reports and various processes to get approval.
- Support the financial due diligence process.
- Oversee all required reports in relation to the acquisition process.
- Support financial analysis of new and existing investments.
- Create, maintain and update financial models.
- Prepare and present investment reports to stakeholders.
- Prepare adhoc management reports, including Cash Flow and P&L.
- CPA, CA or CFA qualified.
- Big Four experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in accounting related experience.
- Ideally 3 (or more) years of professional acquisition experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities accordingly;
- In joining this fast-paced team, you will be responsible for the mentorship of junior members of the team and enter an organisation that places a high importance on meeting deadlines as well as looking to expand your knowledge within the Renewable Energy industry.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.