Junior Management Accountant
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Legge
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 accountancy Melbourne Inner Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this commercial position will have a key business partnering focus to project managers & internal, non finance stakeholders.
Budgeting & Management Reporting:
- Maintain project budgets and forecasts
- Maintain project price lists and prepare sales data analysis
- Enter commencement feasibility into the system
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing management reports & associated variance analysis
- Exposure and assistance in the preparation of all relevant feasibility for new projects
- End-of-month and end-of-year ledger reconciliations and application of AIFRS accounting standards and company policies
- Preparation of Financial Reports and tax reconciliations
- Process accounting transactions – such as accounting accruals, interest charges
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- Arrange and process property settlements
- Statutory compliance- BAS & GST
- Treasury Management and Joint Venture Distributions
- Ad hoc project based work as requested
- Liaise with banks and quantity surveyors to arrange monthly debt drawdowns, bank guarantees
- Co-maintain debt allocation spreadsheet along with monthly interest allocations
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience, ideally working in the Property/ Construction sectors.
You will be currently studying your CA/ CPA or a newly qualified accountant.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Legge on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.