Accountant - Global Infrastructure/ Property Asset Manager
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Impressive bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-11-22 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Global company have for over 30 years been operating in both private and listed markets with most of their revenue coming from the ANZ region. They have, over the past 18 months been bulking up their finance function in Melbourne to cater for rapid growth. This has and will create opportunity for anyone joining the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be heavily involved in the financial, management and investor reporting requirements of investment entities managed by the group. This is an unrivalled opportunity for a motivated, high performer who is interested in experiencing strong growth across the business. You will be a career focused person who possesses drive and ambition with clear communication skills. Given you're working as part of a Global company there can be travel included to gain exposure to the way other countries/ offices operate.
This role covers all aspects of fund accounting including unit pricing, management reporting, financial reporting, treasury management, performance analysis, taxation and risk reporting. Working within a team of Qualified Accountants you will be organised in delivering quality reporting to set timetables.
- Preparation of monthly unit pricing
- Preparation of investor quarterly reporting
- Address investor queries on asset and fund performance
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure a timely completion of audit
- Assistance with management of cash forecasts & balances in accordance with the liquidity policy
- Finance hedging controls and compliance in accordance with board set policies
- Preparation of fund level tax calculations and BAS returns
- Management of the fund financial model
- Preparation of the annual budgeting & forecasting process
- You will be part way through or newly qualified CA from a mid tier/ Big 4 firm with 2-4 years experience
- An interest in the Property industry
- Bright, articulate and ambition to grow your career
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.