Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 1 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-01 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Well known national business and leader in their field require an experienced Accountant to step into a 7 months contract as a result of an internal secondment. Reporting into an experienced Financial Controller this is a role with a variety of responsibilities. Based in the CBD you will have genuine flexible working hours and work life balance in this full time role.
• Collate monthly financial statements for subsidiary companies including preparation of balance sheet statements, cash flows and profit and loss accounts.
• Assist and lead elements as required the year end and external audit process, including preparation of general and special purpose financial reports for the organisation
• Assist with the update and maintenance of the organisations accounting policies as required.
• Identify and drive potential efficiencies with in the corporate services business units
• Provide accurate and timely monthly management accounts for corporate services departments and prepare annual budgets for the same entities.
• Work closely with General Managers and budget holders within each Corporate Services department to assist in the management of costs and preparation of reliable forecasts.
• ACA/CPA/CIMA Qualified
• At least 3 Years Accounting experience in a similar role in commerce
• SAP experience highly desirable
• Experience of working in a large organisation preferred
• Able to commence in November
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.