Management Accountant | Project-focused Role | 6 Month Contract
Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour
Consultant Shani Vansover
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 accountancy Bundoora Victoria AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are an services organisation who have offices Victoria wide with their headquarters in Melbourne in the North. They are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter.
This organisation is renowned across the industry for their level and quality of service. You will be joining a large finance team of 50+ people. Suffice to say there is plenty of scope for growth and movement within this team. They are currently undergoing a large scale transformation and require a strong Accountant to help with a range of accounting tasks related to the project.
You will support the finance team leader on an ad-hoc basis, assisting with a range of tasks related to the project.
- Month-end reporting and forescasting
- Inter-company reconciliations and credit card statements
- Journal preparation and posting
- Documentation of processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project support for various finance initiatives to streamline current processes
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Accountant experience
- Fully qualified CA/CPA
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Friendly, can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
Ideally you will be available immediately or within a week's notice.
To apply please click apply or call Shani Vansover on +61 3 86282160 for a confidential discussion.