Management Accountant - 6 Month Contract
Salary AUD45 - AUD50 per annum + + Super
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Graham Smith
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU 3121 AUD 45 50 50 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is a key support role to allow the Senior Management Accountant to allocate time to the transition from SAP to Dynamics 365. The role will include accountability for monthly management accounts and GL reconciliations for assigned divisions including analysis and reporting, and assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Provide support and advice to the Client Service team
- Monthly management accounts and reporting, including revenue recognition, journal posting and GL reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and ad-hoc analysis and insight.
- Presentation of monthly reporting packs to Department Heads, variance analysis and commentary.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required across the team.
- Finance Process Improvement (supporting Senior Management)
Key Experience Required
- CPA/CA Qualified or Part Qualified with relevant experience to match your qualification.
- Strong foundation in management accounting preferably with industry experience.
- MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and previous exposure to Dynamics CRM is desirable.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and flexibility.
- Exceptional ability to plan, organise and prioritise the workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's On Offer
- 6-Month contract opportunity, with potential to extend
- Work within a fast-paced, fun environment
- Opportunity to develop your skills and experience in commercial finance
- Be part of an exciting journey with a reputable company
To apply please click apply or call Graham Smith on +61 3 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.