Senior Management Accountant
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annum + Bonus + Super
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Aya Hirst
Job Ref 1733320/001
Date posted 4 August 2022perth accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 135000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Tier one miner (and employer of choice), located in Perth CBD is looking for a Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager who has great interpersonal skills and a strong management accounting or auditing background.
This role will be responsible for taking financial data and reports then collating it in a way that can be fed back into the business. You will be partnering with senior leadership and a variety of stakeholders so strong interpersonal skills are a must. This role requires a good understanding of financial accounting but will mostly be utilising management reporting/analysis type skills.
My client are ideally seeking someone from a Mining background, or someone who is at Senior Manager level within Audit.
If you would like to see a job description, or know who the company is, please get in touch!
- Prepare reporting and analyse financial results for management and external objectives
- Collaborate and business partner with different commercial and operational departments to improve the financial services offered.
- Streamline, interpret and standardise reporting for management
- An accounting assessment of CAPEX applications.
- Ensure that the companies accounting policies, and suitable internal controls are all followed.
- Assist the function in best practice, streamlining and improving its operations.
- Offer the data required for internal and external audits.
- Qualified CPA/CA (Desired) with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with SAP, and advanced Excel skills would all be highly desirable
- ability to link financial data to business actions in order to deliver insightful analysis.
- Excellent business acumen, a can-do attitude, and the capacity to engage and work well with others.
- Knowledge and experience in the mining sector and/or refining process as well as experience working with external auditors or Big 4 audit experience would be highly desirable.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Aya Hirst on 08 92660919 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + SuperLocation: Perth CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
This role is ideal for a driven, confident and ambitious management accountant to take the next step career wise. You will be responsible for partnering with the operations departments to play a pivotal role in decision making support. An experienced financial expert who is business-savvy and exhibits good leadership, cooperation, and communication abilities will be the ideal candidate for this position.
This role is heavily finance business partnering focused however will require somebody who is happy to be hands-on with financial and management reporting too.
You will be responsible for mentoring and developing a junior management accountant, so this company highly values leadership and confidence. If you are a person who can come in be a mentor, form relationships with operations and identify areas for process improvements, this role is right for you.
This company offers industry leading compensation packages + WFH/flexibility
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + SuperLocation: PerthDate posted: 22 July 2022
A large, well known and listed organisation are looking for a Management Accountant to relocate to a town close by, and work on-site.
You will be part of a large finance team with a great company culture living in a beautiful part of WA in a quaint town brimming with arts, culture and a national park just around the corner. Plenty of adventures to be had in this area!
This role comes with some excellent perks. Relocation is paid for and your accommodation is provided and paid for too! There is even enough room for the family if you would want to relocate with them.
Mining experience is looked upon favourably.