Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 17 October 2016
Due to recent movements, an opportunity exists for an experienced trust accountant to join this growing team as a senior member of the organisation. The role will be responsible for all the financial accounting and reporting on a daily and monthly basis for the Trust accounts. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have industry experience working with trusts.
Key Daily Responsibilities:
- Daily end to end trust reporting
- Manage ad-hoc queries
- Month end reporting responsibilities
- Mentor more junior members of staff
- Stakeholder relationship management
Key Selection Criteria:
- CPA or CA recently qualified
- Strong trust accounting experience
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with many stakeholders
This opportunity is for an immediate start on a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
A very competitive rate will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.