Assistant Accountant - Perth, WA
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location High WycombeFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-10 manufacturing-and-production High Wycombe Western Australia AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is looking for a personable, friendly and hard working individual to join the tight knit team. With a relaxed and collaborative culture the company has been steadily growing and has a big year ahead. Producing high quality products with a quality services they are expecting further growth for the business and the team leading into 2019. Stability, work/life balance and an excellent working culture are just a couple of reasons to make the next move.
With a rapidly expanding company in the Australian market our client is excited to bring on a new Assistant Accountant who will add value and grow with the finance team in 2019.
Be mentored by senior management and provided support to build a finance career to grow within the business.
The role will include but is not limited to the following.
- Complete a broad range of duties as required. (No day is the same.)
- Assist with the preparation of yearly FBT returns
- Assist with the preparation on Monthly BAS returns, journal preparation, etc.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with Month end reporting
- Assist with audit preparation and tax schedules
- Assist with some budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in a similar role (not essential)
- External and internal stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel and MYOB
- Some Triumph experience is desired but not essential
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion is an advantage
- Previous experience in Big 4 firms is favourable.
The successful applicant with receive 60-80k+super and additional benefits associated with the company. Applicants from Big4 are encouraged to apply.
If you or anyone you know may be suitable feel free to apply or refer a friend to email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.