Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 defence-and-military Munster Western Australia AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you have great interpersonal skills and love to learn new skills within finance and accounting then this is for you! Our client is looking for someone outgoing and intuitive to ask the right questions and progress into a manager role in 2-3 years. The role is flexible on hours and work days once established and could support working parents or those looking for genuine work / life balance. With some huge defence contracts coming up this will be broad and exciting to be a part of.
In this role you will provide some project management and oversight to assigned programs, encompassing establishment, monitoring and reporting as well as working on pricing of minor change proposals, and monthly reporting. This is a varied role with scope for career advancement and opportunity for the right person looking to grow.
- Salary - $70,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation
- Career Progression
- Genuine Flexible Working Arrangements
- Located In Henderson
- Billing and invoicing for all aspects of project work and variations.
- Monthly budgets and forecasting.
- Monitor financial performance of projects and analyse output of each.
- Manage multiple projects and workloads across various reporting lines.
- Take on ad hoc accounting work for specific projects.
- Assist manager in reporting and presentation to senior level executives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary degree in accounting or finance related fields.
- CA/CPA - Qualified or Part Qualified
- 2-5 years experience
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Experience in Public Practice firms accepted
- Outstanding communication and personable approach to the office.
Out client is look to speak with anyone who has a personable, outgoing nature who is keen to learn and build a career into a management position.
Given the nature of the role you will need to hold a current Australian passport to be eligible.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.