Assistant Management Accountant
Salary Attractive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 7 October 2016
Join a global organisation based in the city fringe for a 6 month contract with a view to extension and potential permanency. Our client is looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant who has strong attention to detail and is self motivated. Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, the finance team requires a driven and dynamic individual who has the initative to identify process improvements, and assist during the business month end process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Expense management
- Prepare and finalise month end activities
- Assisting with annual budget cycle
- BAS preparation and submission
- Stakeholder liaison - both internal and external to ensure query resolution
- Currently undertaking CA or CPA studies
- Oracle and Hyperion experience advantageous
- Prior experience within a mixed Management/Financial Accounting role
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong excel skills with experience using large accounting software systems
- Proven drive and initiative to highlight process improvement opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Flexible working arrangement
- Work from home entitlements
This role is suitable for someone who is immediately available.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.