Location Caringbah South
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 16 October 2016
On offer is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a global presence. Excellent opportunity for growth!
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities as an Assistant Accountant will include:
- Bank and Account Reconciliations
- Month-end duties
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Weekly/Monthly Profit & Loss Statements
- Assiting with budget preparation
- Monthly BAS preparation
- Accounts Payable/Receivable reconciliations
- 2-4 years post graduate experience in a similar role
- Healthcare experience highly desirable
- Experience using Excel essential
- Proactive person who possesses a high level of analytical and problem solving skills and has a high attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with strong communication skills
- Efficient worker with exceptional time management skills and the ability to ensure deadlines are adhered to
This role is located in Sydney's Southern Suburbs; parking is available and the location is close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.