Salary AUD45000 - AUD55000 per annum + super
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Alex Slater
Date posted 4 November 2016
Join a leading industrial manufacturing company, with a commitment to producing high end products. The company is looking for a part-qualified Assistant Accountant who has strong attention to detail and is self motivated. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a range of accounting duties. The team need an individual who can assist in all areas of financial information management and who has experience in working in a fast paced industrial environment.
- Provide management reporting assistance
- Preparation of tax returns for companies and trusts
- Provide outstanding tailored service of end to end advice relating to accounting and taxation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
- Cash flow forecasting and process improvement
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Accountant
- Previous experience working within manufacturing or construction would be highly advantageous
- Ideally studying towards CPA or CA
- Confident in liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience using large ERP systems
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
This role would suit a confident Assistant Accountant who is motivated by taking on a challenging role in a corporate and rewarding environment.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Slater on 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.