Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 2 December 2016
This national organisation are looking for a skilled Assistant Accountant to join their high performing Finance team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the Assistant Accountant is a key role within the organisation where you will assist with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Accounting duties.
- Posting of month end journals
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Balance sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
- Monthly reporting and analysis
- Support the Accounts Payable and Receivable teams
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified & ideally CPA Qual/Part Qual
- Experience within the FMCG, Manufacturing or Retail industry is preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s with on-site parking, this role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected, national organisation that boasts excellent on-site facilities and encourages a positive work/life balance. This role is a brilliant chance for an Assistant Accountant to take the next step in their career.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.