Salary AUD55000 - AUD60000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 31 January 2017
On offer is the opportunity to work with an exceptional business within Legal services, offering fantastic career prospects.
The business is a top-tier Law firm based in Sydney's CBD. We are searching for a personable candidate with exceptional communication skills to fill a newly-created position in the Finance team.
Primary responsibilties include:
- General Ledger coding
- Accounts Payable processing
- Matching, batching & coding invoices
- Trust bank reconciliations
- Receipting cheques/direct deposits for trust
- Posting disbursements and invoices
- Managing vendor queries
- Manging payment runs
- Assisting with month-end
- Degree qualified
- 2 years min. experience in Accounting for a professional services organisation
- Experience using Excel
- Very strong verbal communication skills demonstrated by an excellent phone manner.
- A flexible attitude and demonstrated ability to use initiative.
- Team player
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.