Senior Assistant Accountant
Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 13 March 2017
On offer is the opportunity to work for an exceptional Retail business with a global presence and consistent growth.
A global retail company with a track record of consistent annual growth. Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD with world-class offices and stunning harbour views.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Daily bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Daily e-Commerce deposits matching and allocation
- Generating daily sales report
- Monthly GST reconciliation
- Monthly VAT reconciliation
- Fixed Asset register – process and reconciliation
- Identifying and investigating general ledger discrepancies
- Review vendor/customer channel cost allocation
- Cost reallocation journals
- Intercompany transaction reconciliation
- Various end of month general ledger reconciliation
- Monthly reporting by product category
- Assist with month-end and year-end process
- Assist in budgeting and re-forecasting process
- Assist in annual company audit
- Provide backup support to AP function and other adhoc tasks
- 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A professional with a can-do attitude, ability to multitask between daily tasks and projects ensuring on-time completion.
- Experience working in a fast–paced, autonomous environment where attention to detail and accurate processing are exceptional.
- Proficient in Excel
- NetSuite experiece is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.