Location Perth CBD
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 23 March 2017
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join an impressive and well-established Public Practice firm in the CBD. This firm is looking for someone who will be able to excel in their team and assist their clients to boost business performance.
Boasting an excellent culture and working environment, the successful candidate will be in the position to work directly with clients and senior management as well as with a great team of like-minded professionals.
- Complete BAS's and IAS's
- Liaising with clients and assisting Managers and Partners
- Preparation of income taxation returns for all entities
- Preparation of business Activity Statements, FBT and payroll tax returns
- Periodic and annual management, taxation and accounting consulting
- Business service / tax experience within an accounting firm
- Completing or completed CA / CPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- National mid-tier CA practice based in th CBD
- Excellent working environment with a collaborative team
- Ability to advance within the firm
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.