Salary competitive salary
Location Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Alex Slater
Date posted 27 March 2017
Our client’s Eastern suburbs Not-For-Profit operation is looking for an experienced and proactive Assistant Accountant to join their growing team. This role will suit someone who comes with experience in month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting using Technology One. If you love taking ownership of your work within a sociable culture, this is the role for you! As a part of this small and growing finance team, you will have accountability and play a pivotal part in assisting the Financial Business Partner with all month end, analysis and budgeting duties.
- Month end bank and credit card reconciliations
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly creditors reports for senior management
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS
- Government funding acquittals
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
- 2+ years background as an Assistant Accountant
- Must have Technology One experience
- Experienced in month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Ideally studying towards CPA or CA
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills
- Positive outlook and willing to take on varied accounting duties as the position evolves
This role would suit a confident Assistant Accountant who is motivated by taking on a challenging role in a corporate and rewarding environment.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Slater on 03 8628 2122 for a confidential discussion.