Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will provide support to senior management as well as lead the AP/Assistant Accountants to ensure that organisation meets its financial and contractual obligations.
Duties of the Financial Accountant:
- Preparation of Full Year / Half year / month end reporting
- Posting monthly journals and accruals
- Analysis and commentary pertaining to reported results
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Financial deployment tasks for new retail sites.
- Preparation of GST returns
- Process Improvement
- Leading & managing the accounts payable team (two assistant accountant & two accounts payable officers)
- Monitor adherence to all processes and procedures
- Preparation of tax requirements
- Other duties as directed
The successful candidate will ideally have exposure using an ERP system and be at the final stages of an Accounting qualification i.e. CA/ CPA (or overseas equivalent).
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.