Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role will see you assisting one of the Finance Managers with a range of month-end tasks during the busy EOFY period. Based in Melbourne CBD with offices close to public transport, you will be working in a dynamic and friendly environment for a contract length of 3 months.
- Applying the principles of public sector financial management frameworks, demonstrating an understanding of the broader impacts and implications of these frameworks in the provision of financial services.
- Generating and reviewing end-of-month financial reports for Capital and Operating programs; investigating variances and preparing corrective actions where required.
- Preparing written documentation as required including commentary for end-of-month reporting.
- Monitoring and maintaining SAP records, and Excel spreadsheets and registers.
- Preparing documentation and liaising with project managers to facilitate the settlement of Capital Works in Progress.
- Sharing financial management knowledge and providing quality and timely advice to assist and guide staff.
- Minimum 2+ years commercial experience in accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, commerce or related discipline
- Part qualified CA/CPA
- Intermediate excel skills
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.