Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a large multinational company on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant would be responsible for data entry and AP/AR responsibilities, along with a number of ad-hoc responsibilities. The company is looking for a flexible and tenacious candidate who is keen to lend a hand and assist the finance team with transactional responsibilities.
- Data entry and AP/AR responsibilities
- Take initiative to investigate discrepancies in financial reports
- Assist with month-end closing duties
- Execute Tax and audit compliance
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- 1-3 years finance experience
- SAP B1 experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is an initial 3 month temp opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with the potential to extended. The company is conveniently located close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.