Accountant - CPA / CA
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The chance to step into a Mid-tier firm in the stunning Perth CBD is here. With an excellent salary package, career progression and CA/CPA study support on offer there has never been an easier change to make. Join a collaborative team who enjoy flexible working hours and have a great social culture within the group. With summer around the corner who doesn't want a little flexibility? The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
Accounting role at an intermediate or senior level (depending on experience).
Working for one of Perth's biggest Mid-tier firms will provide you with challenges and progression to stay long term in a tight knit team who work together.
The Perth market is turning around and there has never been a better time to see whats out there.
ACCOUNTANT - CA/ CPA
Your New Role:
- Prepare reports, financial statements and tax returns for high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships and companies from various industries.
- Deal with division 7A, CGT, FBT and GST.
- Work with clients on a day to day basis to provide solutions and give advice.
- Prepared to maintain and create new client relationships.
- CA/CPA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Tertiary degree in accounting, commerce and /or finance
- Masters degrees are highly regarded
- 2-6 years experience in accounting and/or finance
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to pick up new software quickly
- Passion and drive to work hard in a team environment
Whats On Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package for the successful candidate
- CA / CPA study and course support
- Friendly and social work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional development
The successful applicant will join a collaborative, hard working team that enjoy flexible working hours and a social atmosphere. Perth city comes alive during summer and no better way to end the year than with a new firm and team to be a part of.
If your more senior than this role but still interested in hearing about the market or future roles please send an expression of interest through for a confidential chat.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.