Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-27 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A full fledged role to support the Finance Manager of a renowned Australian business with an international presence.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Finance team here in Sydney.
- Assist with monthly reporting and year-end closing process
- Perform daily bank reconciliation including monthly GST/VAT reconciliation
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Oversee intercompany matching and reconciliation
- Assist monthly forecast and budget preparation
- Provide backup to AP function and ad-hoc tasks where required.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a relevant field
- CPA/CA part qualified professional with the ability to multitask and work in a well knit team.
- Great communicator backed with high attention to detail
- Prior exposure working in a fast paced environment – ideally from the retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Highly efficient in excel with prior exposure in an ERP being a huge plus
This company is an iconic Australian brand is currently expanding their global presence. They already have ongoing international operations and are poised for further, continued growth throughout 2019.
This is a permanent role based in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.