Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 accountancy Bundoora Victoria AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client are an education services organisation who have offices Victoria wide with their headquarters in Melbourne in the North. They are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter.
You will support the finance team at a group level and take responsibility for management reporting. The role plays a vital part of providing financial and accounting support to the business operations, and you will be exposed to various stakeholders within the business
- Management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations and credit card statements
- Assistance with month-end processing and reporting
- Help with the preparation of monthly budget reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project support for various finance initiatives to streamline current processes
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Accounts experience
- Studying towards CA / CPA is highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Friendly, can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
This role offers an excellent career progression opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer or Grad Accountant.
Ideally you will be available immediately or within a week's notice.