Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 accountancy St. Leonard's New South Wales AU AUD 62000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A multinational entertainment company requires an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This organisation has a truly fun and vibrant culture which is reflected in a very interactive office space. As the Assistant Accountant you will be provided with mentoring and ongoing training and development to allow you to take the next step in your career.
As the Assistant Accountant you will have responsibility for cash management, compliance and regular intercompany transactions. The role reports to the Financial Controller and is based in the organisation's ANZ Headquarters on Sydney's North Shore.
- As the Assistant Accountant you will oversee the cash management process of an Accounts Receivable Officer ensuring that collections and invoice processing is up to date
- Maintaining cash flow reporting
- Market share reporting
- High volume reconciliations of intercompany transactions
- Assist the Financial Controller with the treasury process
- Calculate and submit GST, BAS and FBT for the entire organisation
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- 3+ years as an Assistant Accountant
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel (v look ups and pivot tables)
- Ambitious and confident communication skills are essential
This is a great opportunity to join a recognised brand and be exposed to a wide range of financial and management accounting duties.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.