Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 5 May 20192019-05-05 2019-06-04 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A fast growing, ASX listed, global software company is looking for a permanent Assistant Accountant to join the team. The company has grown substantially since its inception in 2011 and has clients and partners which include some of the world’s most recognised brands. This role is newly created role and will have input into many aspects of Finance and dealing with other functions of the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of timely and accurate month end reports: profit and loss, balance sheets.
- End to end Accounts receivable and Accounts payable.
- Ensure all company statutory requirements are met properly.
- Support the finance team to maintain a detailed cash flow forecast in line with the business.
- Working with the wider finance team on the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Ad-hoc management reporting and analysis when required.
- Liaising with auditors with regards to the audit process and resolve any queries.
- Building a close working relationship with operational staff throughout all offices.
Skills and experience required:
- 2-3 years accounting or relevant experience having software and technology experience is advantageous.
- Part qualified candidates pursuing CA/CPA qualification will be advantageous.
- Prior experience working in a multinational corporation will be ideal.
- Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge of ERP skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly at times to meet key business objectives.
- Very high level of attention to detail.
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.