Junior Management Accountant | Property | St Kilda Road | $80k
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this commercial position will have a key business partnering focus to project managers & internal, non finance stakeholders.
Budgeting & Management Reporting:
- Maintain project budgets and forecasts
- Maintain project price lists and prepare sales data analysis
- Enter commencement feasibilities into the system
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing management reports & associated variance analysis
- Exposure and assistance in the preparation of all relevant feasibilities for new projects
- End-of-month and end-of-year ledger reconciliations and application of AIFRS accounting standards and company policies
- Preparation of Financial Reports and tax reconciliations
- Process accounting transactions – such as accounting accruals, interest charges
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- Arrange and process property settlements
- Statutory compliance- BAS & GST
- Treasury Management and Joint Venture Distributions
- Ad hoc project based work as requested
- Liaise with banks and quantity surveyors to arrange monthly debt drawdowns, bank guarantees
- Co-maintain debt allocation spreadsheet along with monthly interest allocations
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience, ideally working in the Property/ Construction sectors. If not, an interest in the Property industry is essential.
You will be currently studying your CA/ CPA or a newly qualified accountant.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.